November 28th, 2023, 10:00 AM SGT - December 31st, 2023, 10:00 PM SGT
Only available for users at least 18 years old in RockFlow acceptable account-opening areas. RockFlow App version 4.6.5 and above.
Users who achieve a net cumulative amount greater than $10,000 USD (or equivalent currency) can enjoy commission reductions during the promotional period.
Note: If withdrawals in between result in the net deposit amount falling below $10,000, you will need to make an additional deposit to ensure that the net deposit exceeds $10,000.
After your deposit of 10,000usd is credited, the commission-free eligibility will start to take effect on the T+1 business day following the deposit credit.
- How many times can I participate in the Early Bird Program?
- Each RF-ID can participate in the Program only once, subject to the rewards of the commission deposit.
- Each device can only be entitled to one account. Other accounts on this device will no longer be able to receive the reward.
- Do not use the virtual machine to participate in any RockFlow Commission Program, this will cause you to be unavailable to the program.
- How do I qualify for commission-free eligibility?
When you cumulatively deposit more than $10,000 USD (or equivalent currency), you will obtain commission-free eligibility during the promotional period.
- Why haven't I started receiving commission-free benefits after completing a deposit?
The commission-free eligibility becomes effective on T+1 of your successful deposit. This means if you complete the deposit task on a trading day, you will enjoy commission-free benefits on the next trading day.
- What is the criterion for the deposit amount (10,000 USD)?
The cumulative amount of your initiated deposits will be used as the criterion to determine your eligibility for commission-free benefits, rather than the current amount of your holdings.
If the initial deposit is made in a non-USD currency, it will be converted into the corresponding USD amount based on the exchange rate on the day of the transfer. RockFlow will use the exchange rate published by the third party on the day of the deposit.
RockFlow will verify the actual amount you submitted through the payment channel within 5 business days after your initial deposit. If it does not match, RockFlow will revoke the commission-free eligibility and deduct the corresponding commissions incurred.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Early Bird Program is only available to legal residents over the age of 18 with a valid ID in RockFlow acceptable account-opening areas.
- RockFlow is the rewards provider of the Early Bird Program. RockFlow is a self-operated U.S. and Hong Kong stock trading platform of RockAlpha Limited, a New Zealand FSP licensed company, offering safe and legal U.S. and Hong Kong stock trading through our partner, Interactive Broker. All US stock transactions through RockFlow are protected by SIPC insurance. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at RockFlow, see www.sipc.org.
- Rewards received through this program do not constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. RockFlow does not provide any investment advice.
- At its discretion, RockFlow reserves the right to adjust the Early Bird Program parameters.
- This promotion is exclusively available to eligible RockFlow users, with each user permitted to register only one trading account on RockFlow. If your RockFlow account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, using multiple accounts, RockFlow may, in its sole discretion, cancel your commission-free and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
- Each device, whether it's a mobile phone or a computer, is eligible for commission-free trading only once.
- To confirm clients' identity, RockFlow reserves the right to request customers to submit supplementary information for further confirmation.
- RockFlow reserves the right to terminate the Early Bird Program at any time without notice.
- Local language translation is provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of the Early Bird Program, the terms and conditions of the English language version will be controlled.
- For more details about the Promotion Program, please contact customer service.
- RockFlow reserves the final right to interpret the nature and content of the Early Bird Program.