January 22nd, 2023 - March 22nd, 2023
New users who have successfully opened an account with RockFlow through personal identity verification and have not deposited funds before the event start date (inclusive). Only available for users from at least 18 years old in RockFlow acceptable account-opening areas.
Lv1: New users who make an initial deposit of $100 and above will receive one chance to draw for one free stock.
Lv2: New users who make an initial deposit of $1,000 and above will receive one chance to draw for one free stock,one free RockFlow Digital Avatar and $15 rewards.
Lv3: New users who make an initial deposit of $2,500 and above will receive one chance to draw for one free stock, one free RockFlow Digital Avatar, $40 rewards and, intraday four-times leveraged equity.
After your deposit is received,
For Lv1 reward users, stock draw opportunity will be issued and unlocked instantly.
For Lv2 reward users, stock draw opportunity, free RockFlow Digital Avatar will be issued and unlocked instantly. Rewards will be issued within 5 working days, which can be used for trading. Complete 10 transactions within 30 days to unlock rewards after deposit is received.
For Lv3 reward users, stock draw opportunity, free RockFlow Digital Avatar, intrday four-times leveraged equity will be issued and unlocked instantly. Rewards will be issued within 5 working days, which can be used for trading. Complete 5 transactions within 30 days to unlock rewards after deposit is received.
1. How many times can I participate in the Early Bird Program?
Each RF-ID can participate in the Early Bird Program only once, subject to the rewards of the initial deposit.
RF01 users' initial deposit is 100USD and receive Lv1 rewards. The RF01 user reward opportunity has been consumed. If subsequent deposits of 1000USD, Lv2 rewards will not be available.
Each device can only be entitled to one set of deposit rewards. Other accounts on this device will no longer be able to receive the reward.
Do not use the virtual machine to participate in any RockFlow Early Bird Program to receive rewards, this will cause you to be unavailable to claim any rewards.
2. Does my deposit need to be made during the Early Bird Program period to qualify for the rewards?
Yes. Deposit must be the initial deposit and should be made during the Early Bird Program period.
3. What is the criterion for the initial deposit amount (100USD/1000USD/2500USD)?
We will use your initial deposit amount as the judging criterion for the reward level, rather than the actual received amount.
If the initial deposit is made in a currency other than USD, the corresponding USD amount will be converted at the exchange rate on the day when the currency is remitted as the criterion. RockFlow will use the exchange rate announced by the third party on the day of deposit.
RockFlow will verify the actual amount you submitted in the payment channel within 5 working days after your initial deposit is received. If it does not match, the issued reward will be recalled.
E.g.1, if you deposit by wire transfer, claiming that the amount is 1000USD, but RockFlow verifies that the amount you actually submitted on the bank side is 900USD, which does not match the claimed amount, RockFlow will recall the issued rewards.
E.g.2, if you deposit by wire transfer, the received amount is 950USD, but RockFlow verifies that the actual amount submitted by you on the bank side is 1000USD. RockFlow will issue rewards by the criterion of 1000USD.
4. When can I receive my rewards?
After your deposit is received, drawing opportunities, free RockFlow Digital Avatar, and intraday four-times leveraged equity rewards will be issued and unlocked instantly.
The rewards will be issued to your account within 5 working days after the deposit is received, and the rewards can be used for trading. You will not be able to withdraw rewards until the unlock conditions are met.
5. When will I receive my free stock?
After you successfully draw your free stock, we will add it to your account within five working days. You will be able to trade your free stock once we add it to your positions. If you didn't receive the free stock within five business days after you draw, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff.
Terms & Conditions
- This Early Bird Program is only available to legal residents over the age of 18 with a valid ID in RockFlow acceptable account-opening areas.
- RockFlow is the rewards provider of the Early Bird Program. RockFlow is a self-operated U.S. and Hong Kong stock trading platform of RockAlpha Limited, a New Zealand FSP licensed company, offering safe and legal U.S. and Hong Kong stock trading through our partner, Interactive Broker. All US stock transactions through RockFlow are protected by SIPC insurance. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at RockFlow, see www.sipc.org.
- Stocks or other rewards received through the Early Bird Program are used only to appreciate users' initial deposits. It does not constitute a solicitation of securities or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. RockFlow does not offer any investment advice.
- Clients may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to their accounts. The value from sale of the stock can be withdrawn or used to buy other eligible securities in the account.
- At its discretion, RockFLow reserves the right to adjust the Early Bird Program parameters.
- This Early Bird Program is only available for new accounts with initial deposits, only one account per person can be registered. If your RockFlow account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, using multiple accounts, RockFlow may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your stock rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
- Each device, regardless mobile or computer, can only be entitled to one set of deposit rewards.
- To confirm clients' identity, RockFlow reserves the right to request customers to submit supplementary information for further confirmation.
- RockFlow reserve the right to terminate the Early Bird Program at any time without notice.
- Local language translation is provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of the Early Bird Program, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.
- For more details about the Early Bird Program, please contact customer service.
- RockFlow reserves the final right to interpret the nature and content of the Early Bird Program.